Here’s a list to help you find a Marina or Yacht Club for your boating needs while in the Florida Keys
When I decided to list all the Marinas and Yacht Clubs in the Florida Keys I thought it would be best to list them alphabetically in the different areas of the Keys. You know Upper, Middle, Lower Keys and Key West. Hope it works for you.
UPPER KEYS - Key Largo * Rock Harbor * Tavernier * Islamorada * Lower Matacumbe
* ANCHORAGE RESORT AND YACHT CLUB, 107800 Overseas Highway, Key Largo, 305-451-0500
* BLUE WATERS MARINA, 230 Banyon Ln, MM 96,Tavernier, 305-853-5604. This is a deep water, live aboard marina, it's in a protected basin and has showers and laundry facilities. Minimum boat length required is 40'
* BLUE FIN-ROCK HARBOR MARINA, 212 E. 2nd St., North Rock Harbor, 305-852-2025
* BUD N’ MARYS MARINA, MM 79.8, oceanside, Islamorada, 305-664-2461 or 800-742-7945. They offer accommodations, dockage, fuel, bait and tackle, boat rentals, backcountry and deep sea fishing charters.
* CARIBEE BOAT SALES AND MARINA INC., 81900 Overseas Hwy. Islamorada, 305-664-3431
* COBRA MARINE, 85920 Overseas Hwy. Windley Key, 305-664-3636
* COCONUT COVE RESORT AND MARINA, 84.8 Old Hwy., Islamorada, 305-664-0123
* CORAL BAY MARINA INC., MM 81.5, Islamorada. 305-664-3111. Sales and service, transient dockage and storage.
* CURTIS MARINE INC., 229 Banyan Lane, MM 92.5, Tavernier, 305-852-5218. They offer sips store, dockage, shower and laundry, complete marine supplies and a wire and rigging shop.
* GARDEN COVE MARINA, 21 Garden Cove Dr. Key Largo, 305-451-4694. Rack Storage, wet slips, bait and tackle and an award winning restaurant.
* KEY LARGO HARBOR, 400 Ocean Dr.-A, Rock Harbor, 305-451-0045 or 866-276-0175. They have an 80 ton travel lift, fork lift, they offer bottom painting, underwater gear repair, fiberglass repairs, waxing and detailing, boat storage, wet slips, parts and service, boatyard store, gas, diesel, and ice
* LA SIESTA MARINA, MM 80.5, US 1, Islamorada, 305-664-2402
* LORELEI YACHT CLUB, 81924 Overseas Hwy. Islamorada, 305-664-2692
* MANATEE BAY CLUB, 99 Morris Ln., Key Largo, 305-453-3200 or 305-451-3332. Full-service boatyard
* MANDALAY MARINE, 80 E. 2nd St. North Rock Harbor, 305-852-5450
* MOLASSES REEF MARINA, 1500 Ocean Bay Dr., MM 99.5,Key Largo , 305-451-9411. They offer boat slips for sale and lease
* OCEANSIDE CAFÉ AND MARINA, 94825 Overseas Hwy., Key Largo, 305-852-5315
* Pelican Cay Harbor Marina/Pirate Hat Marina, 299 Morris Ave., Key Largo, 305-451-2128. Two marinas, together offering wet slip, dry and wet storage. Liveaboards welcome
* PILOT HOUSE MARINA AND RESTAURANT, 13 Seagate Blvd., Key Largo, 305-451-3452. They offer fuel, deep water dockage, live bait, store, restaurant and Tiki bar
* PLANTATION YACHT HARBOR MARINA, 87000 Overseas Hwy., Islamorada, 305-852-2381
Rock Harbor Marina 212 E. 2nd St, North Rock Harbor, 305-852-2025. Boat rentals and storage, boatyard and mechanic.
* SANDY COVE MARINA, 74580 Overseas Hwy., Lower Matecumbe, 305-664-4143
* SEA BIRD MARINA, 69501 Overseas Hwy., Long Key, 305-664-2871. Slips and boats for rent, boat ramp and bait and tackle.
* TAVERNIER CREEK MARINA, 90800 Overseas Hwy., Tavernier, 305-852-5854. They offer dry storage up to 36', wet slips, gas, diesel, complete line of parts, ship’s store, dive shop, tackle store, boat rentals and a restaurant
Unique Marine, 100694 Overseas Hwy., Key Largo, 305-451-3302. Boat sales and service.
* WATERMARK ISLAMORADA MARINAS, MM 80.5, Islamorada, 305-664-8884, They offer rentals on center console, deck and pontoon boats, wet and dry boat storage, ship’s store, ice, bait, tackle and other supplies
* WATERMARK MARINA of SNAKE CREEK, MM 85.4, Islamorada, 305-664-3380 or 888-232-6287. They offer rentals on center console, deck and pontoon boats, wet and dry boat storage, ship’s store, ice, bait, tackle and other supplies
* WORLD WIDE SPORTSMAN, MM 81.5, bayside, Islamorada, 305-664-4615.
They offer gas, diesel, bait both live and dead, backcountry and offshore guides
MIDDLE KEYS - Long Key * Grassy Key * Key Colony Beach * Coco Plum * Marathon * Duck Key
* BOOT KEY HARBOR CITY MARINA, 800 35TH St., Marathon, 305-289-8877. Soon to be expanded mooring field. Liveaboards only
* BURDINES WATERFRONT,1200 Oceanview Ave., Marathon, 305-743-5317. Dockage, fuel, store and restaurant.
* CAPTAIN HOOK’S MARINA AND DIVE CENTER, MM 53 at Vaca Cut, Marathon, 305-743-2444 or 800-278-4665. They have a full service bait, tackle and dive shop. Backcountry, deep sea and dive charters available. They rent dive equipment and offer dive classes.
* CAPTAIN PIP’S MARINA AND HIDEAWAY, MM 47.5, Marathon, 305-743-4403 or 800-707-1692. They offer accommodations, power boat rentals, and charter fishing trips.
* COCO PLUM BEACH YACHT CLUB, 150 Coco Plum Dr., Marathon, 305-289-0720
* COCO PLUM MARINA AND STORAGE, 66 Coco Plum Dr., Marathon, 305-743-7743. They offer fuel, supplies, boat sales and service.
* COCONUT PALMA’S MARINA, MM 59.8 Grassy Key, 305-743-0552. They offer fuel, bait, tackle, dockage and dry storage
* DRIFTWOOD MARINA AND STORAGE, 13900 Overseas Hwy., Marathon, 305-289-0432. They offer a full service boat yard with a 60 ton travel lift, 20,000 lb. Forklift, storage, repair, service and bottom painting
* DUCK KEY MARINA, 1149 Greenbriar Rd., Duck Key, 305-289-0161
* HARBOUR POINT MARINE, 4681 Overseas Hwy., Marathon, 305-289-0505
* HAWK’S CAY MARINA, MM 61 Duck Key, 305-743-9000. They have 81 slips - 50 with hook ups. They offer fuel both gas and diesel, bait and tackle, convenience store, fishing and dive charters
* KEY COLONY BEACH MARINA, 589 6th St. Key Colony Beach, 305-289-1310
* KEY’S FISHERIES, 3390 Gulf View Ave., Marathon, 305+743-6727
* MARATHON CAY CLUB MARINA AND BOATYARD, 1012 11th St., oceanside Marathon, 305-743-6575
* MARATHON MARINA CITY OF, 800 35th st., oceanside Marathon, 305-289-8877
* OCEANSIDE VINTAGE MARINA, 1015 15th St. oceanside, Marathon, 305-289-1492
* PANCHO’S FUEL DOCK AND SUPPLIES, 1280 Oceanview Av.,Marathon, 305-743-2281
* SHELTER BAY MARINA AND STORAGE, 77 Coco Plum Dr., Marathon, 305-743-7008. Wet slips, dryrack storage, boat repairs, sales, service and fuel
* TURNKEY MARINA, 1149 Greenbriar Lane, Duck Key, 305-286-0161. Boat sales and rentals, service, parts and bait
LOWER KEYS - Bahia Honda * Sunshine Key * Big Pine Key * Little Torch Key * Cudjoe Key * Sugarloaf Key
* BAHIA HONDA, 36850 Overseas Hwy., Bahia Honda Key, 305-872-3210. They offer a full service marina and store
* CUDJOE GARDENS MARINA, 477 Drost Dr. Cudjoe Key, 305-745-2352. They offer fuel, bait, store, boat ramp and storage
* DOLPHIN MARINA AND LODGING, MM 28.5 Little Torch Key, 305-872-2685. Closest to Looe Key, they offer Caribbean Cottages, fishing and dive charters, dockage-4' draft, fuel, boat ramp, boat rentals, marine store, beer, ice, and bait.
* OLD WOODEN BRIDGE GUEST COTTAGE AND MARINA, 1791 Bogie Dr. Big Pine Key, 305-872-2241. They offer gas, bait, cottages, convenience store, boat rentals, and boat ramp
* SEA CENTER, 29740 Overseas Hwy., Big Pine Key, 305-872-2243. Sales and service, dry storage, ship store and fuel
* SUGARLOAF MARINA, 17015 Overseas Hwy., Sugarloaf, 305-745-3135. They offer fuel, supplies, and backcountry charters
* SUNSHINE KEY MARINA, 38801 Overseas Hwy., Sunshine Key, 305-872-2217. They offer fuel, ship store, fishing guides and a campground
Key West * Stock Island
* A & B MARINA, 700 Front St. Key West. 305-294-2535. They offer fuel and wet slips
* CITY MARINA, 1801 Roosevelt Blvd., Key West, 305-292-8164. Home to Historic House Boat Row, as well as a community of liveaboards. Bath and shower, laundry and pumpout
* CONCH HARBOR MARINA, 951 Caroline St. Key West, 305-294-2933. They offer fuel and dockage, no ramp here.
* COW KEY MARINA, 5002 5th Ave. Stock Island, 305-292-9111. They offer easy access to Gulf and Atlantic waters, charter fishing, ship store, boat rentals, fuel dock, boat ramp, dockage, tackle store, live bait, ice, beer, snacks and jet ski rentals
* FISH AND RACE, 5555 College Road, Stock Island, 305-292-2291. An aggressive repair facility for fishing and racing boats. New and used boats and engines, fishing and racing apparel, and tech tips.
* GALLEON MARINA, 619 Front St. Key West, 305-294-3093. Twenty-four-hour dock master and security, electric, fresh water hook-up, telephone, cable, laundry, pumpout station, bathroom and shower, charter and fishing boats, groceries and marine supplies
* GARRISON BIGHT MARINA, at the Garrison Bight Causeway, Key West, 305-294-3093. They offer a complete one-stop service and facilities, storage, gas and oil, bait and tackle, ship’s store, take out food, boat sales, service and parts, boat rentals, flats and offshore fishing charters
* GEIGER KEY MARINA, 5 Geiger Road, MM 10.5, Geiger Key, 305-296-3553. Wet slips, laundry, shower, restaurant and bar and charter fishing
* HURRICANE HOLE MARINA, 5130 Overseas Hwy., Stock Island, 305-294-8024
* KEY WEST BIGHT MARINA (Key West Historic Seaport), 201 Williams St. Key West, 305-296-3838. Wet slips, transient dockage, pumpout, electricity, cable TV, bath, shower and laundry
* KEY WEST HARBOR YACHT CLUB, 6000 Peninsula Av., Stock Island, 305-292-3121
* MURRAY MARINE INC., 5710 US Hwy 1, Key West, 305-296-0364. They offer sales, service and parts
* OCEANSIDE MARINA, 5950 Peninsula Ave. Stock Island, 305-294-4676. They offer it all. Boat ramp, fuel both gas and diesel, parts, sales and service, ships store and charters
* ROBBIE'S FULL SERVICE MARINA, 7281 Shrimp Road, Stock Island, 305-294-1124. Dry storage, boat repairs and supplies. It's home to the largest travel lift in the Florida Keys.
* SAFE HARBOUR MARINA, 6810 Front St. Stock Island, 305-294-9797. Dockage, cable TV, pumpout, water, telephone, laundry and bathhouse. This is a place where locals, transplants, artists, craftsmen and snowbirds gather to celebrate the Old Key West. It's like the wayback machine.
* SUNSET MARINA, 5555 College Rd., Stock Island, 305-296-7101. They offer sales, service, repairs, accessories, live bait, wet and dry storage, self storage units, dock sales and rentals
* WESTIN KEY WEST RESORT AND MARINA, 245 Front St. Key West, 305-292-4375. It's a full service marina including wet slips, bathroom, showers and laundromat
OK, that’s it as of today. I will try and keep this list of Marinas and Yacht Clubs up to date on this website. There are lots of changes going on with so many of these businesses being bought out and turned into private use only. Have you ever heard of a dockominium?
Return from List of Marinas and Yacht Clubs to Marinas
Return from Marinas and Yacht Clubs to Boating
Return from List of Marinas and Yacht Clubs to N The Florida Keys